Veterinarian JobGlenmont, NY
$100,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Why You'll Love This Job
Bethlehem Veterinary Hospital, Glenmont, NY
$100,000 Sign-On Bonus and Flexible Schedule New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Bethlehem Veterinary Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to be an integral part of how we are reimagining petcare at our established veterinary hospital in Glenmont, NY. If you are passionate about practicing profession-leading preventive care by high standards of medicine and will excel in a collaborative environment where you are rewarded for success, encouraged to grow and pursue professional interests, and take the time to practice veterinary medicine in a patient centered way, we invite you to join us in reimagining petcare.
Our ideal candidate will be client centric, have a deep appreciation for the human-animal bond pet parents have with their pets, be passionate about embracing low stress handling philosophies and methodologies in patient care, be enthusiastic about giving back to and building a relationship with the local community, be comfortable with the need for adaptability, and be passionate about companion animal practice.
Your Day to Day
- Practice veterinary medicine in a way that is focused on a client/patient centered approach to veterinary care.
- Work in alignment with the Partner Doctor and Center Director to deliver our company vision.
- Promote and practice top quality preventive care.
- Serve as a role model and champion of the Company brand.
- Serve as resource for other pet centers within the community as applicable.
- Contribute to proper use and maintenance of all center equipment.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative working environment for all center employees.
- Partner with the Partner Doctor and Company leadership to deliver outstanding financial results for your pet center.
- Participate and support the development of medical, technical, and communication skills of all center employees.
- Support the Partner Doctor in marketing your pet center to the local community in partnership with Company leadership.
- Work with the veterinary hospital team through your daily patient caseload and direct center employees in a positive and efficient manner.
- Communicate with clients in a positive and efficient manner, utilizing our technologies available (mobile app, telemedicine, texting, emails, etc.).
- Develop and maintain positive and lasting relationships with clients and community.
- Promote all center services (grooming, day care, boarding, retail).
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws and regulations and Company quality standards.
Skills & Qualifications
What You Will Bring to Our Team
- Professional licensure in good standing with the applicable state veterinary board
- 2+ years of clinical experience preferred new graduates are welcome to apply and mentoring will be provided
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Consumer-centric mindset with proven ability to bring, build, and retain a strong client base
- Excellent client communication skills
- Strong interest in the use of technology to advance the practice of veterinary medicine and the pet/pet parent experience
- Highly collaborative and able to deal with ambiguity as well as learning on the fly
- Fear Free and HABRI certification or desire to become certified
Our Company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.