Veterinarian JobWyoming Veterinary HospitalCincinnati, OH
$100,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Why You'll Love This Job
Partner Veterinarian $100,000 Sign-On Bonus or Buy-In Opportunity
Heart + Paw is currently looking for a Partner Veterinarian for our Partner Hospital, Wyoming Veterinary Clinic, in Cincinnati, OH. This is an excellent opportunity for a veterinarian interested in leading a team in a Medical Director capacity. In addition, there is the option to co-own a beautifully appointed, full-service veterinary hospital where you can fulfill your dream of practice ownership with all the wealth creation potential and without the management headaches. As a Partner Veterinarian with us, you will have the operational support and the collaborative peer community of Heart + Paw behind you as you lead your team.
If you have a proven track record of leading others, a strong understanding of running a practice, desire to co-own a practice, and are passionate about providing profession-leading preventive care by high standards of veterinary medicine and will excel in a collaborative environment where you are significantly rewarded for success, are encouraged to grow and pursue professional interests, and take the time to practice veterinary medicine in a patient centered way, then we want to talk to you!
Wyoming Veterinary Clinic Co-Ownership Opportunity
As Partner Veterinarian, you also have the option to co-own the practice as follows:
- Create your ideal practice culture and clinical protocols.
- True partnership with all key decisions made together.
- Practice profit distributions semi-annually.
- Flexible co-ownership buy-in options 5-49% ownership, with as little as $20,000 investment at time of partnership.
- Option to increase ownership over time up to 49%.
- Assistance offered if needed in obtaining financing.
Our ideal candidate will be client centric, have a deep appreciation for the human-animal bond pet parents have with their pets, be passionate about embracing low stress handling philosophies and methodologies in patient care, be enthusiastic about giving back to and building a relationship with the local community, be comfortable with the need for adaptability, and have at least 2 years of clinical experience in a companion animal practice.
Your Day to Day
The Partner Veterinarian is the primary leader at our pet center with direct oversight of the team and all services provided. The Partner Veterinarian is responsible for ensuring that all services meet the appropriate standards of care (as defined by state practice act and Heart + Paw). She/he will be responsible for providing quality veterinary care and leading day to day operations in a way that is focused on a client/pet centered approach to veterinary care. She/he will also be an integral component in building the success of the Heart + Paw center.
As Partner Veterinarian, you will:
- Practice veterinary medicine in compliance with local, state, and federal guidelines along with any Heart + Paw quality standards. Assure that all associate veterinarians do the same.
- Serve as a role model and champion of the Heart + Paw brand.
- Serve as resource for other pet centers within the Heart + Paw community as applicable.
- Serve as a mentor and resource to all associate veterinarians.
- Promote and practice top quality preventive care.
- Lead the veterinary hospital team through daily patient caseload and direct center team members in a positive and efficient manner.
- Communicate with clients in a positive and efficient manner, utilizing Heart + Paw technologies available (Telemedicine, texting, emails, etc.)
- Address and resolve client concerns arising from care provided in center.
- Develop and maintain positive and lasting relationships with clients and community.
In partnership with the Center Director:
- Oversee the care of all pets in the center, encouraging collaboration and communication across center services and championing low stress handling philosophies and methodologies in pet care.
- Hire and train pet center team members to deliver excellent pet care and an outstanding client experience.
- Oversee proper use and maintenance of all center equipment and facility cleanliness and adherence to brand standards.
- Create a positive and collaborative working environment for all center team members.
- Partner with Heart + Paw leadership to manage all team member issues (scheduling, communication, development, discipline).
- Provide effective communication between pet center and Heart + Paw leadership.
- Participate in planning, budgeting, and review of pet center financial performance.
- Provide a quarterly business review and plan to Heart + Paw leadership.
- Partner with Heart + Paw leadership to deliver outstanding financial results for pet center.
- Lead development of medical, technical, and communication skills of all center team members.
- Take lead in marketing pet center in community in partnership with Heart + Paw leadership.
- Promote all center services (grooming, retail)
Skills & Qualifications
What You Will Bring to Our Team
The first-choice talent for our Partner Veterinarian position must be a licensed veterinarian (DVM/VMD or equivalent) in good standing with the applicable state veterinary board. She/he should have 4-5 years of clinical experience, a desire for ownership, and excellent client communication skills.
He/she will possess the following core competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent reputation with doctors in the community.
- Consumer-centric mindset with proven ability to bring, build, and retain a strong client base.
- Strong interest in the use of technology to advance the practice of veterinary medicine and the pet/pet parent experience.
- Highly collaborative and able to deal with ambiguity as well as learning on the fly.
- Skilled in business acumen with the ability to drive financial results through quality veterinary medicine and proven ability to build a practice.
- Proven leadership experience within clinical practice.
- Fear Free and HABRI certification or desire to become certified.
Heart + Paw is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.