FP&A Manager JobHeart + PawBerwyn, PA
Why You'll Love This Job
FP & A Manager
Philadelphia, PA (currently remote)
Heart + Paw is looking for a FP&A manager to join our team to provide analysis and reporting to our Operations team, our PE investment group and other end users.
As a FP&A manager, you will discover, model and analyze key operating data and determine how best to use it to direct operating decisions. You will be building strong relationships with end users as well as analyzing the scale and impact of recommended business changes from a variety of perspectives.
You will need to understand how data and technology drives business forward and innovate new ways that enable competitive advantage by understanding the masses of information.
- Use data analysis and modelling techniques to develop and maintain data structures to support business solutions, ensuring adherence to corporate data standards
- Consolidate, analyze and report data from operational and financial systems
- Provide superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to deliver results in a highly dynamic and evolving environment
- Communicate useful, productive and well thought out insights from the data
- Proactively collaborates with leadership in evaluating data accuracy and usefulness
- Recommends solutions to improve processes based on findings from data analyses
- Collaborates with leadership in developing Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting
- Consistently delivers daily, monthly, or quarterly reports
- Experience and comfort in developing custom Microsoft Power Bi reporting
Skills & Qualifications
Looking for an amazing team player who is passionate about growing a company and love animals (pet ownership not required)!
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Proficiency in Power BI is a MUST
- Adaptability in prioritizing and time management
- Sound judgement in decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate general and detailed information both verbally and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent MS Office skills; advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Interpersonal skills to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to learn new skills and software tools quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be available traditional Monday thru Friday hours but flexibility for occasional weekend needs
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Heart + Paw is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.